Traditional Grandma’s Mango Pickle Recipe
– 1 KG RAW MANGOES
– 200 GRMS RED CHILLI
– 100 GRMS MASTARD
– 2 TBSP BLACK PEPPER
– 1 TSP TURMERIC
– 1/3 CUP SALT ADD TO RAW MANGO
– 1/3 CUP SALT ADD TO WATER
– Take 1 kg Raw Mangoes, wash them, dry them using Kitchen towel and cut them into small pieces or medium sized pieces as per your choice
– Now add 1/3 cup of Salt to the chopped Mangoes and cover it with plate and then place heavy wait on the chopped raw mangoes. Keep a side for 48 hours.
– After 48 hours, drain out liquid from the raw mangoes and keep a side
– Now boil 1lt water and let it cool down completely, then add 1/3 cup of salt to the water and stir well, this water we are going to use for grinding red chilli paste
– Now in a blender add dry red chillies, and then grind using salt water which prepared earlier
– Make a thick paste of red chillies and then to the same blender add mustard seeds, black pepper and turmeric powder, combine all ingredients using a spoon and again grind to make a smooth paste, add salt water if required while grinding
– Now add this ground paste to the raw mangoes, combine everything very well
– Mango Pickle is ready, Put it in a container and store it in a Refrigerator
All Your Favourite Recipes in One Place ! The Sign Of Good Taste !
Reach Devilishly Delicious Food @
YouTube Page :
Facebook Page :
Google Plus :
If you Liked Video, Give Thumbs Up, Share, Comment and Don’t Forget to Subscribe.
Thank You !
Devilishly Delicious Food