The African Mango fruit has actually been used as a diet aid for centuries in Cameroon, Africa—the only place in the world where African Mango is grown. The brightly colored tropical fruit is found exclusively in Cameroon's west-coastal rain-forests. African mango, or bush mango, differs from other mango fruits in that it produces a peculiar seed, which natives of Cameroon refer to as "Dikka nuts." For hundreds of years, an extract from the seeds called irvingia gabonensis have been used among Cameroon villagers for its wide-ranging medicinal benefits.
- Learn The Important Basics You Need To Know About Vitamins And Minerals
- Want To Know More About Vitamins And Minerals? Stop And Read These Tips!
- The Great Outdoors And Your Fitness Plan
- Change Your Body With These Great Fitness Ideas!
- Stay Fit And Healthy: A Short Guide To Fitness
- Need To Know About Vitamins And Minerals? Read On
- Use These Great Tips To Help Your Weight Loss Plan
- Good Advice For Those That Want To Slim Down